Sports and remedial massage is a treatment used to remedy soft tissue dysfunction. Various massage and stretching techniques can be applied to return soft tissue to full function. Massage stimulates blood flow which in turn increases the supply of nutrients to the body’s soft tissues helping growth and repair to take place.
What can massage do for you?
- Relieve muscle tension and stiffness
- Improve flexibility and range of movement
- Prepare you for a sporting event
- Revive you after a sporting event
- Treat a specific injury
- Break down scar tissue
- Help with rehabilitation after injury or surgery
- Promote faster healing
- Reduce the chance of further injury
- Relieve stress and aid relaxation